Copy “installer” in C. Most recommended is this here from aminet or use manual below.
Change locale and keymaps is easy to do by right-mouseclick and then selects prefs/
- to change locale and keymap use Prefs/Locales and Prefs/Keymaps and select the language
- You can also change easily between english and german by Prefs/Language.
- To change between Intuition-extension and AGA-extension in Amos select Prefs/Amos
- Activate and deactivate Executive by Prefs/Executive
- Arexx can be activated by Prefs/Arexx (when booting there is a error requester but rexxmast works)
- Printer can be changed by Prefs/Printer (Postscript is default)
- Installer can be downloaded from aminet by Prefs/Installer/Install. You can copy “Installer” then from Ram Disk in C
- Between MUI38 and Zune you can change by Prefs/MUI
- You can also change themes by Prefs/Themes and one of the options
With ralt-b (Backup of System) and ralt-r (Restore of System) the most important directories can be saved and restored. Useful when doing installations and something does not work anymore correctly. The files are saved in Extras/Restore.
del delete files
control a Select all
control v Copy
control x Verschieben
ralt del Delete Trashcan
lalt F1 Prefs Font
lalt F3 Prefs OpenURL
lalt F5 Prefs Screenmode
lalt F6 Prefs Time
lalt F7 Prefs Wazp3d
lalt ö SnoopDos